Kiama Holdings is a boutique property company formed in July 2005.
We are actively engaged in Perth's inner metropolitan suburbs, as well as Western Australia's regional centres.
Kiama Holdings sources, develops and manages progressive and contemporary projects, whilst retaining ethical and conservative investment strategies and values.
Participation and sharing of rewards with joint venture partners and small syndicates of sophisticated investors is a feature of most development projects and investments.
Richard Patterson’s 40+ year working career has been centred on property and asset management industries.
He has a broad experience, Australia-wide and internationally, in:
- Property finance and valuation
- Property and land development and sales
- Business and asset management
- Large scale engineering construction management
Richard’s formal qualifications and accreditations include:
- Associate Diploma in Valuation, Curtin University
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking), AAMC Training Group
Kiama Holdings has forged strong relationships with individual investors and related businesses over many years of successful financial association. They are regarded as ‘partners’ in the Kiama Holdings business.
Repeat involvement in projects by its associates is a highly valued testament to Kiama Holdings' ethics and professionalism.