Kiama Holdings actively sources Perth metropolitan and regional Western Australian development projects and opportunities.
While not limited in scope, all development projects embrace contemporary design and leading-edge technology.
The suite of services we offer, to both investors and property owners looking to develop their own properties, encompasses all elements of property development including:
- Project management
- Feasibility studies
- Information memorandum
- Provision of capital
- Introduction of joint venture and equity partners
- Finance sourcing
- Consultant and builder appointment and coordination
- Marketing materials including web design, social and print media
- Sales agent selection and management
Kiama Holdings actively sources both Perth metropolitan and regional Western Australian property investment opportunities.
Investments typically have a development improvement component to lift investor value and returns above industry benchmarks for capital gains and rental income.
Equity for each investment in most instances is supplied by syndicates with small numbers of sophisticated investors and private superannuation funds who are introduced through independent Accountants on a non-commission basis and AFS Licence holders.
We participate with our own capital in all investments, ranking equally with other syndicate investors for risk and reward.
On a fee-for-service basis we:
- Source finance for investments
- Manage investments on behalf of syndicate owners including development and improvement
- Provide ongoing consultation on investment strategy and planning
- Manage the investment sunset process